Friday, June 25, 2010

Week 2 post 1

Well I didn't get in exercise in because I was on the road for 9hrs. My parent took my 3 oldest for a week which just leave Levi at home. It is so much quieter without them here. I have plans on doing a major cleaning job in their room and Levi's room. Hopefully, I will get rid of some more toy without them realizing they are gone.

My plans for today is to do 30mins on my elliptical machine then try to get in some crunches and jumping jacks. I really suck at both of them but I'm willing to try. Tomorrow I plan on doing my elliptical machine again and maybe a walk.

A couple of weekends ago my husband's cousin and his girlfriend said they could see I have lost weight. I don't see it but there must be some change. I did notice a pair of capri pant that are normally tight after get dried were a little loose. Yay!! I hope this continues.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment