Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week 2 post 2

Well we took our youngest fishing yesterday. We spent most of the afternoon over at the lake. He is only two but he reeled in his first fish by himself. Then he help Dad reeling his fish also. Levi also got a turtle caught on his line and he was very excited. I kept casting my line and didn't catch anything until about 5:45pm.

The three oldest children are still out at their grandparents and will be until Sat. then we will meet my parent half to pick them up. They seem to be behaving and are having lots of fun. I worked a little why cleaning their room which is a major cleaning job.

I plan on doing 30mins on my elliptical machine and try to do some crunches. I didn't do to well with my eating the last couple of days but I'm back on track. I plan on staying on track and if I do make a mistake I will not take it as a failure but a bump in the road.

I'm sad to report my scale has bite the dust! I have had it for at least 3 hrs and has work well. It was off by 2 pounds but I was will to work with it. The last couple of weeks my son has spilled water on it and now it keep giving me a error message. I can afford a new one for a couple of weeks then I will start posting my weight again.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

April

2 comments:

  1. hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your weight lost progress here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! I am pulling for you! Report your progress! Hopefully after I have my baby I can struggle with you! Blessing to you!

    ReplyDelete