Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 33

This week had many up and downs that I had to deal with.  The beginning of  week didn't start so well which wanted to make me cry.  But I got over it and moved on.  I started to do better on Tue and by the end of the week I weighed myself like normal.  I didn't lose any weight but at least I didn't again any. So my weight was 271 pounds for the second week.  I know it is not an good excuse but I do have a big problem with my eating the week before Aunt Flo comes.  And Aunt Flo started today.

I didn't exercise to much this week which I know is very wrong!  I know part of the reason is because I was very tired and crabby.  I need to figure a way to keep myself motivated all the time.  I find myself wishing I could be like a lot of people who love to exercise and keep at it.  But I'm not and I will have to work at it.

My husband and I might get to go out by ourselves for a couple of hours this evening.  That is if my friend doesn't bail on us again.  We don't get out by ourselves every often because it so hard to find a babysitter when we need one.  Family said give us a call when you want to go out and we will watch them but they never can do it.  I really want to go out because we plan to celebrate our 9th Anniversary early.  Our anniversary is on the 30th which is on Wed. and it is even hard to go out during the week.  During the week we have to help our two oldest children with their homework and baths for all the children.

I have been reading a book this week and it really describe me.  The book is called Getting There Staying There by Jennifer Klein.  It had very great info which I could really relate to and it gave me some great tips also.  If you are looking for a good book to read I recommend this book.  It took me about two weeks to read it because I kept stopping because it made me really think about my relationship with food.

Got to Go!
April

1 comment:

  1. April.
    You can do this, I dont know you, but i just know it is in you and you want it and it will happen for you!! Aunt flo can really mess things up, but hang in there I hated exercise at first and love it is way going o far, but I do it, and it gets easier...Hang in there...and happy anniversary!! I really hope plans workout for you and the hubby!! we all need an escape every now and then!!
    Love,
    Irene
    P.S. thank you for praying for my sister, it really means a lot to me!!

    ReplyDelete